Night transfer Boulevard Saint-Michel to Paris Roissy CDG
History and visit the Boulevard Saint-Michel in Paris Boulevard Saint-Michel, which forms the border between the fifth and sixth arrondissement of Paris connects the Pont Saint-Michel, near the Seine, Avenue de l'Observatoire. Students anticlerical the mean time colloquially as "Boul'Mich", a name formed from the contraction of the secular name "Michel boulevard." At this place once stood the Hotel des Étrangersqui served as a meeting place for Poets Zutiques.
The northern part of which extends to the rue de Médicis was built in 1855 and was originally the name of Boulevard Sebastopol. Extended to the Avenue de l'Observatoire in 1859, the boulevard was renamed boulevard Saint-Michel in 1867, in homage to the old chapel of Saint-Michel.
This boulevard was created following the recommendations of Baron Haussmann in the nineteenth century. With the Boulevard de Sebastopol, Boulevard Saint-Michel, it forms the major new north-south axis of the city of Paris, which was first called "Boulevard de Sebastopol left bank" before offering a new name in 1864.
Today, it is mainly the northern part of the boulevard that attracts visitors and tourists thanks to the existence of many clothes shops and bookstores recognized throughout the world. Gibert Joseph bookstore and bookshop Gibert Jeune occupy the major part of the boulevard. The second book is the result of a conflict of sharing the heritage of the house Gibert. Boulevard Saint-Michel past the Hotel de Cluny, the Lycée Saint-Louis, No. 44, School Mines Paris Tech at No. 60, the university and the Luxembourg Gardens.
Transfer to the Boulevard Saint-Michel in Paris
Boulevard Saint-Michel is located 15.6 km from Orly airport, 33.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 88.8 km from Paris Beauvais airport.