Early transfer between Rue Garancière and Paris airports
History and visit the Rue Garancière
Garancière street is a main way belonging to the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It begins in the rue Saint-Sulpice and ends at the rue de Vaugirard. The street has a length of 220 meters. It was by virtue of a royal decree of 3 April 1843 that its width 10 meters was set.
Founded in the 16th century, the street name first took alley Saint-Sulpice. It was also called street Garance becomes Garancière due to Garancière hotel built in this place in the 16th century. It was Rene de Rieux, Bishop and Count Leon who built under Louis XII by architect Adam Robelin hotel with a beautiful facade. He gave in 1651 to his nephew Alexandre de Rieux, Marquis de Sourdéac.
Street Garancière is attached to important people. There was, for example, Françoise de Paris, the wife of a president to Parliament known for his passion for theater. The actress Adrienne Lecouvreur, whose mother lived Servandoni street, started his career in 1717. In 1854, Henri Plon installed his his publishing house, and made his family home. It is currently occupied by the Presses de la Cité.
Can still be found in the street Garancière other buildings that contain vestiges of history. No. 1 is attached to the painter and filmmaker Frédéric Back who lived there in 1937. No. 4 showed the birth of Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord February 2, 1754. Printing Victor Goupy which was built in the 19th century is at No. 5. The hotel is Sourdéac at No. 8. Palatine and the fountain, erected in 1715 by Anne is located at No. 12.
Transfer to Street Garancière in Paris
Garancière Street is located 19.8 km from Orly Airport, 34 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 89.4 km from Paris Beauvais airport.