Night transfer from Cour du Commerce-Saint-André-des-Arts to Orly airport
History and visit the Cour du Commerce Saint-André-des-Arts in Paris
The court of Commerce Saint-André-des-Arts belongs to the 6th arrondissement of Paris. Located in the neighborhood of the Mint, it starts at No. 59 rue Saint-Andre-des-Arts and ends at No. 21 rue de l'Ancienne Comedie and No. 130 boulevard Saint-Germain. The court of Commerce has a length of 120 meters and a width of 3.5 meters.
Historically, the Court of Commerce-Saint-André-des-Arts was created in 1776. In that time, the street was called just trade court. It was the oldest street in the path of the wall of Philippe-Auguste. Many elements of the court to know the facades and roofs of shops, three entrances, and glass are listed as a historical monument in 1987.
IT must add that the wall erected in Paris under Philip Augustus, occupied the site on which the court was built. The street was built on land belonging to two sets of palm. Can be seen at No. 8 the house where the publication of the Friend of the People, the journal of Marat took place at No. 9 is the place to build the first guillotine was the author by Tobias Schmidt. The name has current street has several shops that line the street.
Houses that contain traces of history still continue to attract visitors today. One can, for example, discovered the remains of the wall of Philippe-Auguste. The court of Commerce Saint-André also leads visitors to the Cour de Rohan. The oldest café in Paris, Le Procope, founded in 1684, and the relay Odeon are among the most famous brands of the court. Finally Danton remained at No. 1.
Transfer to the Cour du Commerce Saint-André-des-Arts in Paris
The Court Trade-Saint-André-des-Arts is located 19.5 km from Orly Airport to 33.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 90 km from Paris Beauvais airport.