The street belongs to Aguesseau 8th arrondissement of Paris. It was opened to the first half of the 18th century on plots of land that belonged to Sir Chancellor Aguesseau. The street took its name Aguesseau Joseph-Antoine, brother of the chancellor. Hotel great Eagle, who welcomed Lieutenant Alexandre de Girardin, first Huntsman King Louis XVIII was in the street Aguesseau.
In the late 17th century, the cure of the Madeleine decided to install a portion of the marshes (near Surène) belonging to the factory de la Madeleine cemetery extends over 200 yards. To 1721, the land on which the cemetery was found by Sir Descazaux exchanged, which in turn, sold it again to Joseph Antoine Aguesseau. This was the origin of the street Aguesseau.
Morphologically, the street Aguesseau measure 175 meters and has a width of 10 meters. It begins at No. 60 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and ends at No. 23 Rue de Surène. This street is located in the district of La Madeleine. View from the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the street appears to be a street Aguesseau modern living and modern buildings with dark colors.
The street is home Aguesseau not many historic buildings. You can only see the No. 11 home to the Princess Elisa Bonaparte. At No. 18 is a boutique hotel dating from the French Revolution was a property of the Countess of Saint Cropte Tree. At No. 22 is the remains of the little Hotel de l'Aigle.
Transfer to the Rue d'Aguesseau in Paris Street Aguesseau is located 22.1 km from Orly Airport to 29.7 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.9 km from Paris Beauvais airport.