Shuttle transfer between Roissy CDG airport to Rue Fouarre in Paris
History and visit the street Fouarre in paris
Fouarre Street is located in the 5th arrondissement of Paris. It begins at 4 rue Lagrange and ends at 38 rue Galande. She lost a large part of its course by the opening made in 1887 Lagrange Street. Only a few old houses now stand on the side and one pair of odd side. It is 50 m long and 17.6 m wide.
Historically, it was created in the 13th century. It took its name from "Feurre" which meant "straw or fodder." In 1202, she was appointed to School street. The lower part of the street was named Hole-Polypus of the sewer which extended along the Rue de la Bucherie. In 1264, she changed into rue des Ecoles. At the time, the students listened to their masters sitting on boxes with straw baskets and not on benches. She took the name from street Fouarre 1300s.
In the Middle Ages, several colleges were established in the street such as the College of the Nation of Normandy located at No. 8, France, Germany as well as the Picardie. The latter stood side at No. 17 and odd was the last open street during the reigns Galande of King Louis XV. Towards the end of the 13th century, the famous Italian poet Dante lived in this street. It is a tribute to the personality that the southern part was called the Via Dante.
In 1304, Dante was a pupil of Brunetto Latini, who taught literature and philosophy in colleges located on the street Fouarre. In his writings, Dante mentions it under the name of "Vico degli Strami." Similarly, the writer Honoré de Balzac Street Fouarre use in his novel "The Prohibition" as the residence of Judge Jean-Jules Popinot.
Transfer to the Rue du Fouarre in Paris Fouarre street in Paris is 21 km from Orly airport, 35 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle and 112 km from Beauvais Airport