History and visit the Rue des Archives in Paris
The rue des Archives is located in the third district of Paris, it crosses the Fourth District. It cuts the Rue de Rivoli, which is facing the outlet of the rue Lobau and rue de Bretagne. After the rue de Bretagne she continues with the rue Eugène Spuller and a piece of street Dupuis.
The rue des Archives in 1874 monopolized several streets including:
– The street of Billets joined the rue des Francs-Bourgeois and rue de la glassware. The rue des Francs-Bourjois was built there or located the house of a Jew who was burned. The story says that this person would have thrown in the boiling water for sacred ostie was kept in the church of Saint-Jean-en-Greve, the facts allegedly occurred in 1298.
– Rue de l’Homme Arme was a continuation of the street Billets must surely his name to Mr. Renaud de Brehan. She started rue des Blancs-Jackets finally rue des Francs-Bourgeois.
– The street was a thatched segment between the street and Haudriettes White Coats. He was on to segment the Hôtel de Soubise is now at No. 58 rue des Archives. On the street were also the National Archives.
– The street of Grand Building stood between the street and the street Pastourelle Haudriettes. Today at No. 60 Rue des Archives is Guénégaud the hotel, it retains the Museum of Hunting and Natrure. The hotel was built between 1948 and 1651 by Mansart.
Transfer to the rue des Archives in Paris
The rue des Archives is located 20 km from Orly airport, 28 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 82 km from Beauvais Airport.