Car service from Charles de Gaulle airport to Saint-Lambert district in Paris
History and visit Saint-Lambert district in Paris
The Saint-Lambert district belongs to the 15th arrondissement of Paris city. This is the 57th administrative district of the French capital. It covers an area of 283.1 hectares with the surrounding density 29,000 inhabitants per square kilometer. It is served by lines 12 and 13 of the Paris metro. The name of this district was given in honor of Bishop Lambert of Maastricht.
The Saint-Lambert district is spot where stood the village of Vaugirard in the southeast of the district. It is bordered to the north by the rue Mademoiselle and the Rue de la Procession, on the south by the ring road to the east by the railway station of Montparnasse and west by Lecourbe street and the street Cross Nivert. The land of this area were favorable for growing vines and the basement to the quarry. It has always been considered as a place to relax and tour the countryside for Parisians other times. It was attached to the city of Paris in 1860.
The Saint-Lambert district has some remarkable places. It houses the Military Academy is considered a monument in Paris. The church of Saint-Lambert and the mayor of the district are located in this district. Georges Brassens park up on the place where the slaughter of Vaugirard. The famous Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles, which hosts fairs, shows, exhibitions is in this area too.
Transfer to Saint-Lambert district in Paris
The Saint-Lambert district in Paris is located at a distance of 18.3 km from Orly Airport, 28.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 93.2 km from the airport of Beauvais.