History and visit the Petit Palais in Paris The construction of the Petit Palais began in 1897 by the architect Charles Girault. It was inaugurated on 11 December 1902. It is located in front of the Grand Palais, in the eighth arrondissement of Paris on the driveway of Winston Churchill. The style of the Fine Arts is the architectural style that dominates this historic monument.
The Petit Palais is owned by the city of Paris. The museum is made for the exhibition of fine arts of the past. The museum houses several paintings including paintings Flemish and Dutch paintings of French and Italian paintings. Of burinages are also exposed to the inside works of Émile Joseph Nestor Carlier, Auguste Renoir, and Jules Dalou other sculptors. The museum includes 18,000 prints and 9,000 drawings, ancient and modern done by contractors.
A beautiful golden gate surmounted by statues home to the museum entrance. The entrance room has four panels depicting the plastic, Mystique, matter and thought. A garden is a semi-circle is at the heart of the Petit Palais. A colonnade surrounding the courtyard is adorned with vines, medallions, female figures representing the seasons.
Exhibition halls works of art are on the first floor of the building. They are lit by stained glass is translucent dome letting in natural light. The Petit Palais is characterized by the delicacy of his style. High extraction materials are used to manufacture the museum as marble, stone, iron, concrete, iron.
Shuttle Petit Palais in Paris
The Petit Palais is located 19.7 km from Orly airport, 28.3 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.