History and visit the Rue de la Perle in Paris
Pearl Street is a street in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris in the heart of the Archives. It was opened in 1656. The site which is located in the Pearl Street is served by the Metro Saint-Paul. Street of the Four Sons is an extension of the Rue de la Perle.
The name of the Rue de la Perle was taken from a sign of a “Jeu de Paume”, which was long famous throughout Paris. Morphologically, Rue de la Perle Place Thorigny begins and ends at the rue Vieille-du-Temple. The street has a length of 118 meters. To 23 Frimaire VIII, a ministerial decision fixing the width less than 10 meters. The current width of the Rue de la Perle is 20 meters.
Pearl Street is known for its magnificent mansions. At No. 1 is the Hotel Liberal-Sparrow with its classic architecture and the magnificent No. 3-5, but sober Hotel Chassepot. The Liberal-Savannah Hotel which was built in 1685 and historical monument in 1964, is one of the interests that particularly attracts tourists visiting Paris.
Currently, Rue de la Perle is one of the busiest streets of Paris. It is also very popular with many tourists looking for a more dynamic face of Paris. This beautiful street seduced by its many buildings combining modernity and history through architecture.
Transfer to the Rue de la Perle in Paris
Rue de la Perle is located 19.1 km from Orly Airport, 33.3 miles from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.6 km from Paris Beauvais airport.