History and visit the rue Beaujon in Paris
Rue Beaujon Paris is located in the 8th arrondissement. It passes through the district of the Faubourg du Roule. It goes to 17, rue Balzac in the height of the place Georges-Guillaumin to 6-8, avenue de Wagram. It has dimension of 385 meters long and 15 meters wide.
Rue Beaujon mainly follows an east-west from the Arc de Triomphe. Once she began to Avenue de Friedland until it is incorporated into the avenue Georges Guillemin with rue Balzac. It cuts the rue Arsène Houssaye and Bertie-Albrecht Avenue. The rue Troyon is an extension of the street. It is served by the metro Charles de Gaulle Etoile and. The opening of this road was made in 1842 between the street and Fortunée avenue Sainte-Marie. But extension work was carried out to Avenue de Wagram in 1857. The current name of this street was given in honor of financier Nicolas Beaujon. He was the owner of 12 acres of land in that part where he built the Folie Beaujon.
Rue Beaujon has spectacular buildings where famous people lived. During the First World War, this building housed the Street writer Octave Mirbeau, while between 1939 and 2002 the ground floor was used as a store of books and rare editions headquarters of the Palme. Buildings in stone, but also contemporary buildings along this street along and gives all these charms.
Transfer to rue Beaujon in Paris
Rue Beaujon lies at a distance of 19.6 km from Orly Airport to 28.9 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 85.1 km from the airport of Beauvais.