History and visit to the rue de Laborde in Paris
Laborde Street is a street in Paris which crosses the area of Europe. It is situated in the 8th arrondissement. It begins at the rue du Rocher and ends at the Boulevard Haussmann. It measures 490 meters long and 12 meters wide.
Street Laborde was created in 1788. She wore various names before bringing its present name including: the path of Coping, the street and the street Grésillons Highways. Its current name was given in 1837 in honor of the Prefect of the Seine in 1830: Alexandre de Laborde.
Tracing the rue de Laborde has been done in the way of pocherons in 1788. At the western border of the rue de Laborde was the road that served Grésillons garbage dump. The street called rue de Laborde Grésillons during its creation. This designation means that the third meal is in reference to the presence of windmills in this section.
The rue de Laborde offers a home that has posed a landmark in 1726. This terminal marks the border of the city during the reign of Louis XV. Number 6 of this street was the home of Father Huvelin, the vicar of St. Augustine. He was the conversion of Charles de Foucauld in 1886.
A great mix of flavor and expertise in restoration unites in the same street. A wide choice of restaurant is located in this street as the restaurant Jak restoration, Cantina, the Company Chinese catering, restaurant or Tasmaer Washington Square.
Transfer to the rue de Laborde in Paris
Street Laborde is at a distance of 28.6 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport to 21.6 km from Orly Airport and 83.8 km from the airport of Beauvais