History and visit the Rue Boissy d’Anglas in Paris
The rue Boissy d’Anglas is a street in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, in the Madeleine district. Connecting the Champs Elysees boulevard Malesherbes and the Place de la Concorde, the rue Boissy d’Anglas existed in the mid-17th century. Today, rue Boissy d’Anglas is one of the most beautiful streets of Paris.
This street is particularly distinguished by these various names. Originally, they called the southern portion of the Faubourg Saint-Honoré, rue de la Good Cod. Part of the rue Boissy d’Anglas which lies north of the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. It was called “rue de la Madeleine.” View from the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the Rue Boissy d’Anglas seems like forever, breathe modernity.
In October 1865, the street took the name “Boissy d’Anglas” in honor of the eminent politician François Antoine de Boissy d’Anglas. According to a ministerial decision published in Prairial 22 V, the width of the rue Boissy d’Anglas was maintained at 13 meters. The length of this road is 372 meters.
The rue Boissy d’Anglas starts at No. 10 Place de la Concorde and ending at No. 5 boulevard Malesherbes. In the past, this street was bordered by several mansions. Baron Haussmann had lived in one of these hotels. In No. 24 of the street is the entrance to the “Royal Village” and No. 28 was a house that belonged to Lulli. Today, rue Boissy d’Anglas shining splendor of its buildings to modern architecture.
Transfer to the Rue Boissy d’Anglas in Paris
Rue Boissy d’Anglas is located 21.7 km from Orly Airport, 32.3 miles from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.7 km from Paris Beauvais airport.