Private transfer rue de Bellechasse to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
History and visit the Rue de Bellechasse in Paris
The Rue de Bellechasse in the seventh arrondissement of Paris lies the Quai Anatole France in the rue de Varenne. It derives its name from the closed Bellechasse where was built the Convent of the Holy Sepulchre. The street is divided into two separate sections. The first section starts at Quai Anatole-France and ends at the rue Saint-Dominique. A ministerial decision of 19 Pluviose VIII sets the width of the section to 10 m. A decision upheld by the royal decree of March 7, 1827 for the part between the rue Saint-Dominique and Rue de Lille.
The second section extends from the rue Saint-Dominique in the Rue de Varenne. This section was drilled to 1805, on a plot Binding properties of Bellechasse and Abbey Pentemont. In 1632, the Baroness brought from Palestine planci five religious Bellechasse, which later bought a property known as the Clos de Bellechasse. After the suppression of this religious community in 1790, the land and the convent became national property.
In 1825, a law ordered the sale of the land to the convent of Carmelite nuns. The following year, the Secretary of War approved the project of digging up streets and on land. After the sale of the land at the beginning of June 1828, work was immediately started.
At the street Bellechasse, the Abbey of Our Lady of Pentemont is a tourist attraction. This monastery built in 1217 by the Bishop of Beauvais Philippe de Dreux for Benedictine. At first their convent stood on the side of the mountain of Saint-Symphorien. Where the designation "religious Slope-Mont." Following the flooding of the river, the nuns retired to a suburb of Beauvais in 1646. It took until 1755 to see the reconstruction of the abbey church Pentemont.
Transfer to the rue de Bellechasse in Paris The Rue de Bellechasse is located 16.9 km from Orly airport, 35.0 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 88.3 km from Paris Beauvais airport.