History and visit the Rue d’Aubervilliers in Paris
Rue d’Aubervilliers Paris is a path that is in the 18th and 19th arrondissement. It connects to the Boulevard Macdonald Boulevard de la Chapelle. Odd numbers are grouped to the west in the 18th arrondissement. Belonging to the neighborhood chapel, it is 1820 m long and 15-30 m wide. It has undergone a renaissance in recent times that the neighborhood is not very popular.
Previously, the northern and southern part of the street each bore a name. The first is called the path of Our Lady of Virtues and the second is named rue des Vertus. The northern part limitation La Villette and the parishes of La Chapelle. In 1855, the street took its current name in its entire area. It led to the Notre-Dame-des-Vertus in Aubervilliers, which stood next to the Albert Villare or Aubervilliers farm. The odd side lasted on Railway East and the gasometer.
The barrier of Virtues and live at the corner of rue d’Aubervilliers and Boulevard de la Villette. Near this barrier implanted the first Gare de l’Est. The latter was originally named Pier Strasbourg. The first railway journey to Meaux are effected July 10, 1849.
Currently, the street Aubervilliers parallel to the tracks leading to the station Paris-Est. Now, warehouses and Gardens of Aeolus, a public garden départagent the northern and southern part of the street. You can see the entrance to the garden at No. 45. Built in 2007, it has an area of 4 hectares.
Transfer to the Rue d’Aubervilliers in Paris
Rue d’Aubervilliers is 24.6 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport, 27 km from Orly Airport, and 86.1 km from the airport of Beauvais.