History and visit the Rue Labat in Paris
Rue Labat is a path that is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris. She begins to rue Bachelet and stops at street Poissonniers , where it crosses the Marcadet street. It was built in 1843. It was previously called Biron street before taking its current name. It owes its name to a family who owned a domain, including a mansion here. The hotel no longer existed in the twentieth century.
The area was about 5 hectares. It encompassed the land between the Marcadet streets, Poissonniers, the Clignancourt bd and the Chateau-Rouge street . It was sold during the lifetime of John Labat who was inspector Careers. Achilles, his son was deputy mayor of the town of Montmartre, then became mayor of the 18th district in 1862. At the time, real estate speculation grew gradually.
From the field, Jean Labat was open three streets, structured street pavers. Rue Labat was the first. Then there were the two former Lévisses streets and the Castle Red is currently the boulevard Barbes and Rue de Clignancourt. Jean Labat prolonged the old Castle Street to the Red Marcadet Street in 1846. His family proceeded shortly after the creation of the Rue Neuve-Labat which became the Simart Street in 1864.
A very popular cabaret took root during the year 1860 on the Rue Labat. Located at the end of the street, there was a small wood beside him who appointed wood Islettes. With 6 "sous" money , fans of picolo could enjoy it.
Transfer to the Rue Labat in Paris
Rue Labat is 28 km from Orly Airport, 23.8 miles from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.8 km from the airport of Beauvais.