History and visit the street from the street la Ville l’Évêque in Paris
Street la Ville l’Évêque is located in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. She travels the Madeleine district. It begins at the Boulevard Malesherbes and ends instead of Saussaies.
The rue Saint-Honoré crossed the wall of a large door that was at the location of the current street Castigniole. Behind the door was from the XVI century suburb. This area is called the street la Ville l’Évêque , as it was under the direction of the Bishop of Paris city who had a large farm. At the beginning, the church of La Madeleine was at the northeast corner of the street before being renamed on the site of an old chapel in 1659.
She was already on a plan Gomboust which dates from 1652. it was the main street of the city bishop. It began at the rue de l’Arcade and ended at the street Saussaies. She reached the street from the nursery now called Rue La Boétie. For practical reasons, a passage on the Boulevard Malesherbes led to the removal of part of the city street Bishop.
The street la Ville l’Évêque has special buildings such as the remnant of the hotel Rouault. The hotel designed by architect Alexandre Louis Etienne is located on this street. It was built for the financial André Claude Nicolas Alexandre with a very close to the Petit Trianon style. Improvements have led to the destruction of some buildings as the rectory of the church of La Madeleine, the Hotel des Modes, the Arenberg and the Hotel de la Marquise de Champagne.
Transfer to the streets la Ville l’Évêque in Paris
The street la Ville l’Évêque is at a distance of 21.4 km from Orly Airport, 28.4 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.