- History and visit the streets of Constantinople in Paris
- Transfer to the street of Constantinople in Paris
History and visit the streets of Constantinople in Paris
Constantinople Street is a wide street belonging to the 8th arrondissement of Paris. She travels the area of Europe. This street starts instead of Europe and ends instead Prosper-Goubaux.
The creation of the Rue de Constantinople was made in the same period some streets of Europe in 1826. It was built on land belonging to Sylvain Mignon and Philip Jonas Hagerman.
The construction of the rue de Constantinople was approved by the Royal Decree of 2 February 1826 as part of the implementation of the area of Europe. The order directed the minimum width of the channel to 15 meters.
Construction of the rue de Constantinople began in 1838 despite the proclamation of the authorization in 1826. Like all the streets of Europe, the name of the street of the Rue de Constantinople was derived from the names of the major cities of Europe. Constantinople and is given with reference to the capital of the Eastern Roman reign: Constantine.
Street of Constantinople through several empires where the presence of tanks dating from the First Empire in the corner of the Rue de Constantinople and the Boulevard des Batignolles. It also housed one of the first veterinary clinics in the city of Paris, “Clinical Institute of dogs” from 1910.
Transfer to the street of Constantinople in Paris
The Rue de Constantinople is 22.5 km from Orly Airport to 25.9 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle is located 83.4 km from Beauvais Airport.