History and visit the rue Vernet in Paris
Vernet Street is located in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It travels the Champs Elysees. It begins at the avenue Kléber and ends at the Avenue Marceau. The creation of this street was made in 1777. It was formerly known Promenoir de Chaillot and Vine Street.
Vernet Street was built on the old road and the promenade des Vignes de Chaillot. The section was between Avenue Marceau and rue de Bassano was opened between 1848 and 1866. This part was the place where the old castle of flowers which was a competitor to the establishment of pleasure Bal Mabille. The entrance to this establishment opened on the rue du Château des Fleurs, but it was destroyed to make room for the extension of the rue de Bassano. The name that the street door was now given in 1864 in honor of the family of French painter Claude Joseph Vernet.
Vernet Street has a building designed by the architect Paul Sédille in 1880. It has many mansions like Mr. Demachy, Countess de Brye, Countess de Cosse. The hotel La Renaudière
Coleman was converted into a hotel between 1898 and 1915. Other hotels were on the street, but were destroyed.
Transfer to rue Vernet in Paris
Vernet Street is at a distance of 21.4 km from Orly Airport to 29.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 85.3 km from the airport of Beauvais.