History and visit Byron Street in Paris
Byron Street is a road belonging to the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It crosses the Champs-Élysées. It begins at the rue de Chateaubriand and ends at the Avenue de Friedland. The creation of this road was completed in 1825 as private passage.
Byron Street was built on the land where was the Folie Beaujon. The company’s area of Chartreuse Beaujon which is formed by three major speculators that time was responsible for the execution of construction work. The name of this street was given in honor of the English poet Lord Byron who lived in this street.
It houses the hotel belonging to Comte Jules, a member of the Institute and editor of the journal of Ancient and Modern Art. However, historic buildings were in the street, but were destroyed as the hotel of M. de Lacarelle Durieu, the hotel where Blanche Delacroix and met King Leopold II and the hotel at number 5 which had a neo -renaissance
Lord Byron Street has restaurants like Les Enfants Terribles and the Simla Hill. She knew famous residents such as philosopher and writer Félicité de Lamennais.
Transfer to Street Lord Byron in Paris
Street Byron is located at a distance of 26.1 km from Orly Airport to 29.9 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 85.3 km from the airport of Beauvais.