History and visit the rue Saint-Dominique in Paris
The rue Saint-Dominique is a street of Paris is located in the 7th arrondissement. It starts from the Boulevard Saint-Germain and ends at the Place du General Gouraud-. A large monument which is 1800 m long and 10 m wide. You can see beautiful buildings. Honoré de Balzac There are even the finest hotels. Personalities such as Wenceslas Steinbock or the Marquise de Listomere there are also installed.
Historically, it was called Saint-Dominique Street from 1631. She pulled that name Dominicans who lived on the street. From 1355 to 1542, there was a path that carried different names, at different times, to its current location. Originally, it was the way to Long Raye, then he changed the way Treilles in 1433, Herbu path of Windmills in 1523 … in 1530 chemin du Port Road Cows in 1542. Rue Saint-Dominique was established by the decisions of the Council of 22 June 1700, 17 May 1701 and 17 July 1703. At one point, it was divided in two. There was the rue Saint-Dominique Saint-Germain on one side and the other side the rue Saint-Dominique Gros Caillou. Esplanade des Invalides was the intersection between the two. This distribution was repealed in 1838 by a decree.
Extraordinary buildings adorn the rue Saint-Dominique. Include the Hotel de Brienne at No. 14, built in 1724 for François Duret, Hall Fonscolombe-Pascal at No. 25, built in the nineteenth century, which was the residence of Baron Ferdinand Fonscolombe; Hotel de Broglie at No. 35, which houses the Ministry of the city now, the Hotel Monaco at No. 57, built in 1772 for the Princess of Monaco Maria Caterina Brignole Sale.
Transfer to the rue Saint-Dominique in Paris
Street saint Dominique is located 18 km from Orly airport, 26 km from CDG Airport, 87 km from the airport of Beauvais