History and tour of the district of Pont de Flandre in Paris
The district of Pont de Flandre is located in the 19th arrondissement of Paris city. This is the 74th administrative district of the French capital. Its name is in reference to the Pont de Flandre. It housed slaughterhouses in the capital. It is bordered to the north by the town of Aubervilliers,In south by the district America , south-west by the district of La Villette, on the east by the town of Pantin and west by the district of the Chapelle in 18th arrondissement.
The Pont de Flandre was named district Viaduct Bridge in the 20th century. Belt Line crossed this bridge. It was proposed to be called the district Abattoirs or the Cattle market because of the presence of these activities. Construction of facilities was completed in 1859. They are placed on the whereabouts side of the Bon jour , and the Grimpel market. The inauguration of the building was made in 1867. Currently, these institutions are replaced by the Parc de la Villette.
Near the Pont de Flandre offers various places of entertainment and remarkable sites. It is home to the Park Villete composed of the city of sciences and industry, the great hall of the Villete, the Zenith, the city of music, lion fountain of Nubia and the Geode. The National Higher Conservatory of Music and Dance in Paris lies in this area. This is under the supervision of the French State.
Transfer to the bridge district of Flanders Paris
The bridge district of Flanders is located at a distance of 20.7 km from Orly Airport, 25 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86.3 km from the airport of Beauvais.