History and visit the Rue Montgolfier in Paris
Montgolfier Street is a street in the 3rd arrondissement Paris. It begins with Streets and street Turbigo County and ends at No. 21 Rue du Vertbois. The morphology of the rue Montgolfier is quite modest since it measures 145 meters long and has a width of 10 meters.
This street was named "rue Montgolfier" in tribute to the Montgolfier brothers, Joseph and Etienne, who were the inventors of the balloon. The tradition also attributes to these two men astrophysics one of the first sessions in the current ballooning Musée Calvet in Avignon. This more or less regular street which bears the name of the Montgolfier brothers along the old houses of the ECAM (Ecole Centrale des Arts et Manufactures).
1816, part of the rue Montgolfier was opened to traffic in order to promote the market Saint-Martin. Ecole Centrale des Arts et Manufactures occupying the building along the street Montgolfier, the street becomes a special charm and becomes like an intellectual dedicated to the art in this area of Paris. It is important to note that this old building from the street Montgolfier was built by Evil Demiduid from 1878 to 1885.
Creating Balloon Street revolves around 1816 and 1817. It was so named after the publication of a ministerial decree from September 1810. Today, the street exudes modernity with beautiful buildings that surround it. It is a favorite tourist street in search of a more modern face serene Paris.
Transfer to rue Montgolfier in Paris
Street Montgolfier is 18.9 km from Orly airport, 26.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.2 km from Paris Beauvais airport.