History and visit the Rue du Béarn in Paris
Street Béarn is a highway that is located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris. Place des Vosges is taking her and the Rue Saint-Gilles is the leading. Morphologically, street Béarn has a length of 181 meters and a width of 13.40 meters.
The part between the rue Saint-Gilles and the street was pierced Minimes on where to found the convent of the Minims. This convent was shot in 1793. Street name changed successively. Formerly was called rue du Parc Royal Pavilion and street-du-Roi in 1650 and took the name of Chaussée des Minimes. Its current name in honor of Henri IV in 1867.
Street retains its Béarn in the past few strokes. At No. 6, was a stalemate was installed hospital Hospitallers of Charity-Notre-Dame. This hospital was abolished in 1790. The widow of the poet Scarron, Madame de Maintenon, retired there for a short period. The former convent of the Minims found himself at No. 12. the building
has been converted into barracks for the Force.
This street is known for its wide, which makes it look more lively and animated. Several buildings, blending both modern and nostalgic Parisian street lined jovially Béarn. This street is frequented by visitors, lovers of beautiful buildings in Paris. These buildings, standing proudly on both sides of the street, give it a special charm.
Transfer to Street Béarn in Paris
Rue de Béarn is located 17.5 km from Orly Airport to 32.7 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 99.7 km from Paris Beauvais airport.