History and tour of the district La Villette in Paris
The district is La Villette in the 19th arrondissement of Paris city in the north-east. This is the 73rd administrative district of the French capital. It is bordered to the northeast by the street from the Ourcq, southeast by Meaux Street and Avenue Jean-Jaurès, south-west boulevard de la Villette and to the northwest by the street Aubervilliers. It is surrounded by the district of Pont de Flandre, the district Combat , the 10th arrondissement and the 18th arrondissement.
La Villette district has the Bassin de la Villette, which is composed of university residences, instead of the Battle of Stalingrad, the rotunda of the Villette, the lift bridge street Crimea and MK2 cinema complex. It was part of the municipality of La Villette. It is attached to Paris in 1860. Its name comes from the ancient village of Villette .La Villette district is crossed by a large number of streets such as rue d’Aubervilliers, Crimea Street or the street in Morocco.
La Villette neighborhood houses the Saint Jacques Saint Kitts and Mishkenot Israel Synagogue. The church was built from 1841 to 1844 in the neoclassical style. The Synagogue Rite Consistory sfard built by architect Eric Dubosc and Marc Landowski cabinet. The cemetery of the Portuguese Jews of Paris is also in this neighborhood. It covers an area of 0.0424 hectares and commissioned in 1780. The rotunda of the Villette also known as the gate Saint-Martin is classified as a historic monument in 1907.
Transfer to the district La Villette in Paris
La Villette district is at a distance of 27.7 km from Orly Airport, 25.7 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86.7 km from the airport of Beauvais.