History and visit Rue de la Pépinière in Paris
The street from the nursery is a highway belongs to the 8th arrondissement of Paris, in the district of La Madeleine. It begins in the streets of Rome and No. 139 of the rue Saint-Lazare and ends at the Place Saint-Augustin. Created in 1782, the street has had several names in succession as Path Nursery, Nursery Road to Poland and the Rue Neuve-Saint-Charles.
The street was named at the beginning of the path Nurseries from the 16th century. The path allowed to go to the royal nursery. He was originally to the church of Saint-Philippe-du-Roule. It was then called the Nursery path to Poland. After undergoing an expansion, the area between St. Augustine and the place was called Chassaigne-Goyon Abbatucci Street in 1868, now rue La Boétie.
The Rue de la Pépinière is attached to many characters and historical places. At No. 1 was the home of actress Blanche Toutain in 1910. No. 6 was occupied by George Grand, member of the Comédie-French in 1910. Nos. 7-11 were the headquarters of the Banque de l’Indochine, directed by Jean Laurent during the Second World War.
Other historical memories still mark the edge of the street. There was a circle of national armies, better known as the Joint Military Circle at No. 24 to 28. No. 25 refers to Mr. Remy in 1908, retired stockbroker. He was stabbed in his sleep with a kitchen knife by his servants and Renard Courtois.
Transfer to the street Rue de la Pépinière in Paris
The Rue de la Pépinière is 22.6 km from Orly airport, 29.3 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.6 km from Paris Beauvais airport.