History and visit the rue Quentin Bauchart in Paris
Quentin Bauchart street is a path belonging to the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It is located in the Champs Elysées. It begins at 44, Avenue Marceau and ends at 79 Avenue des Champs Elysées. It measures 360 meters in length and a minimum width of 11.30 meters. The name she now bears was given following a decree of August 5, 1919 authorized by the decree dated September 30, 1919.
Quentin Bauchart street is an extension of the rue de Chaillot to the Champs Elysées. This part of the central street of the town of Chaillot still bore the name of the Rue de Chaillot before 1919. It is named in honor of St. Quentin Bauchart the alderman of the city of Paris. Quentin Bauchart died during the First World War.
Hospice St. Perrine was in the northern part of the street. The hospice was where stands the Avenue George V, the Bassano Street, Street Columbus, Euler Street and the Magellan Street. The creation of this hospital was made in 1806. It was transferred to establish scour the Avenue de l’Alma. The head of the National Centre of Independents and Peasants is at number 4 on this street. Mansions that were in the street were destroyed which Kerjégu hotel, Hotel La Ferronays, Roussel Hotel, Hotel de Gramont, Benardaky the hotel, the hotel owned by White DANTIGNY and the Hotel de Choiseul-Gouffrier.
Transfer to rue Quentin Bauchart in Paris
Quentin Bauchart street is at a distance of 25.8 km from Orly Airport, 29.7 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 85.5 km from the airport of Beauvais.