History and visit the Rue du Colisee in Paris
The street from the Coliseum is located in the 8th arrondissement of the French capital. It crosses the Faubourg du Roule. It starts at the Champs Elysee and ends at the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. It is 432 meters long. It was created in 1769. Previously, she was a path and called path Gourdes.
The Gourdes path was a winding road. Existed since the seventeenth century and linked the Champs Elysees and the Faubourg Saint-Honore. A decision of the council of the king of August 25, 1769 decided to transform it into a linear street. The opening of this road was made the same year. The street was then called Rue du Colisee in reference to the elegant pleasure that is in the same neighborhood. The establishment existed from 1771 to 1780.
Street Colosseum has exceptional buildings. Consulate of Colombia was at number 36 of the street in 1910. While the delegation of Belgium lived at number 38 until 1905. An art gallery and directed by Jean Després fashion jeweler was at number 39. He was world famous by these creations. The cabaret Boeuf sur le Toit and the nightclub boards is on this street. The hotel count Subervielle a rich Mexican was at number 39 of this street was demolished. A large number of renowned restaurants are located along this street.
Transfer to the Rue du Colisee in Paris
Street Coliseum is at a distance of 21 km from Orly Airport, 30.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86.3 km from the airport of Beauvais.