Shuttle rue des Barres in Paris to Charles de Gaulle airport
History of the Rue des Barres in Paris
A Paris Rue des Barres in the Fourth District. This street meets the street from City Hall to the rue Francois-Miron.
Neighbor at the place des Moulins said she took the bars dice 1250 the name of the street to Moulins des Barres then be appointed alley mills Temple was purchased by the Templars. She took the name of the street that goes to the door Seine Baudet in 1362 under the reign of V. Dés1386 this street was sometimes called Rue des Barres despite its street name of Saint-Gervais-bedside and kept its name Rue des Barres in the seventeenth century until today.
At No. 4 bars of the hotel built in 1250 was purchased by the mills with the monks of St. Maur, and took the name of the hotel Saint-Maur. One lovers Isabeau of Bavaria wife of Charles VI, Louis Bourdon there vecut.par following property of the lords of Charny (Charny) Hotel still bears the name of hotel Charny. This place was a place in the eighteenth administrative. The young Robespierre among others there was bloodshed carries by his fall from a window. At the end of the revolution, this building again became a private home. A large partieest demolished today and gives passage to the rue du Pont Louis-Philippe.
In No. 14 the nuns of the Daughters of the Cross, which were responsible for educating girls settled from the seventeenth, community dissolved in 1790, the building was nationalized
Transfer to the Rue des Barres in Paris
Rue des Barres is located 33 km from Roissy CDG airport, 20 km from Orly Airport and 105 km from Beauvais Airport.