History and visit the Rue Roquépine in Paris
Roquépine Street connects the street and street Cambaceres Penthièvre the Boulevard Malesherbes. This street belongs to the 8th arrondissement of Paris was opened pursuant to letters patent dated March 1774. The land on which the road is Roquépine belonged to the Marquis Louis Astorg of Aubarède.
This street is home to some remarkable buildings. At No. 5 is the Reformed Church of the Holy Spirit. This church, designed by Théodore Ballu, shines the splendor of his style similarity with that of the church of Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. At No. 14 rue Roquepine, you can admire the hotel Davillier, Louis XIII style. This hotel is home to a Insurance Company.
The building is located at No. 3 Rue de Roquépine home much more than history. In fact, it was built in the mid 19th century by Henri Parent for wealthy businessman Edouard André. It changed ownership in 1868 and passed into the hands of Samuel Haber. In the 30s, he collected and Francis Guérault highlight of Nazism, it was converted into the headquarters of the Nazi party French.
Currently, we notice that the street Roquépine has left the turbulent era of Nazism and became a quiet street. View from the street Astorg Street Roquépine reveals the image of a modern street with these great buildings and beautiful cars parked near the front of the buildings.
Transfer to Street Roquépine in Paris
Roquépine Street is located 22.3 km from Orly Airport, 29 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.3 km from Paris Beauvais airport.