The rue du Rocher is a way that Paris is located in the 8th arrondissement. It crosses the area of Europe. It begins at the rue Pasquier and ends instead Prosper-Goubaux. The creation of this street was made in 1816 and formerly known street Errancis.
The rue du Rocher is a very old way which measures 840 meters in length. It is of Roman origin. It was the way to go for the pilgrimage of Argenteuil. It existed already plans Jouvin Rochefort 1672 and plans Edme Verniquet. In 1734, it was still considered a path.
A wide field was between Boulevard de Courcelles and rue de Monceau. He served as a cemetery in 1794 and was called Errancis Cemetery, where the street Errancis. In the 18th century in the southern part of the street was the Rock poor neighborhood of Little Poland.
The opening of the street Rock was made following a ministerial decree dated 29 December 1816. The decree ordered the track width 10 meters. Street and Rock Street Errancis are then unified to a single lane.
Expansions have been ordered by a royal decree of February 2, 1826. It requires the extension of the rue du Rocher 12 meters it encroaching on the lands of Jonas and Philip Hagerman and Sylvain Mignon.
The rue du Rocher once housed several mills, the mill of La Marmite, boute the mill fire, near the mill and the mill Plums.
Transfer to rue du Rocher in Paris Street Rock is located 22 km from Orly airport, 29 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.2 km from Beauvais Airport.