History and visit the rue de Berri in Paris
Berri Street is a way belongs to the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It begins at 92, avenue des Champs-Elysées and ends at 163, boulevard Haussmann. Morphologically, rue de Berri has a length of 548 meters and a width of 12 meters. Founded in the 18th century, the street names brought successively in history.
The rue de Berri conformed to the path of an ancient path from the Chaillot Roule, mentioned as early as 1672 in terms of Jouvin Rochefort. It was then called Chaillot lane, or alley of the Oratory because the street crossing along the garden Oratorians. It was in 1778 that the road was paved and widened. Street Street became the Fraternity in 1848 before enjoying its current name in 1852.
To the 17th century, the area where the current street was occupied by the royal tree nursery. Field nursery had different owners over time. The Comte d’Artois was open streets of Ponthieu, Angoulême is part of the current street and La Boétie Neuve de Berri. The last two streets mentioned were called in honor of the son of the Count of Artois, the duc d’Angoulême and the Duke of Berry.
The street is attached to many historical figures. Manuel Godoy (1767-1851), Prince of Peace and his wife Princess Luisa of Bourbon-Tereza lived on the rue de Berri in the hotel Langeac during his exile in Paris under the July Monarchy. On 22 November 1825, Mme de Genlis lived at No. 106, rue Neuve de Berri in a home education of young people led by Ms. Banners.
Transfer to the rue de Berri in Paris
The rue de Berri is located 25.2 km from Orly Airport, 31 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.5 km from Paris Beauvais airport.