History and visit the Boulevard Barbès in Paris
Boulevard Barbès is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris. It measures 835 m long and 30 m wide. It is part of the Goutte d’Or neighborhood and Clignancourt. Its name comes from a French politician, Armand Barbès, born in Point-a-Pitre, also known as the Bayard of democracy.
In 1860, the boulevard was attached to Paris, as he crossed the village of Clignancourt. The drilling was carried out on the Boulevard Haussmann in the work in 1867. He held at the time the southern part of Boulevard Ornano and the street as well as the Fishmongers Lévisses street.
To improve public transport, pedestrian and bicycle paths of this public space, the work was carried out on the boulevard. Caring pollution, noise and comfort, the City of Paris was a complete redevelopment of the area. Completed in 2007, this work improved the quality of life, but also strengthened the commercial dynamism.
Meanwhile below the boulevard, line 4 through three subway stations, including Marcadet Poissonniers station for the north end of the boulevard by the line 12, the Red Castle station to the center while the south end is served by Barbès-Rochechouart station on line 2.
Include several streets on the boulevard Barbes such as Rue Bervic at No. 3 Rue Boissieu at No. 5, St. Sofia at No. 7, Rue Christiani at No. 19, Rue Custine at No. 35 You can see … the Evangelical Church of St. Paul at No. 90. It was built by the architect Rey in 1896.
Transfer to the Boulevard Barbès in Paris
Boulevard Barbès is located 28.8 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.9 km from the airport of Beauvais.