History and visit the rue Royale in Paris
Royal Street is located in the 8th arrondissement of the French capital. She travels the district of La Madeleine. It begins at the Place de la Concorde and ending at the Place de la Madeleine. It measures 282 meters long and 22.80 meters wide and 43. The creation of this street was made from 1758.
Rue Royale and was baptized March 11, 1768. She had several names including the ramparts, the Rue Royale des Tuileries in 1757, the street of the Revolution in 1792, rue de la Concorde in 1795, the Royal Saint-Honoré Street in 1814 and Rue Royale in 1830. The construction of this road was made according to established plans façade by Ange Jacques Gabriel. She had luxurious residential buildings.
The Place de la Concorde is the culmination south of the Rue Royale. Two similar hotels: the Hotel de la Marine and the Mint which were the works of Gabriel were in the end. Facilities in the street led to the disappearance of the residential aspect. Large traders luxury took place in the street during the late nineteenth century. Currently, the major jewelers and shops of the famous brands like Chanel, Dior and Gucci along the street. She also serves as the location for the film The Glass Castle René Clément in 1950.
Transfer to the rue Royale in Paris
Royal Street is at a distance of 18.2 km from Orly Airport to 27.1 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.3 km from the airport of Beauvais.