History and visit Place saint Pierre in Paris
The Place saint Pierre is a place that is located in Paris’s 18th arrondissement. It belongs to the district of Clignancourt. It measures 166 m long and 11 m wide. It starts from the street Charles Nodier and Livingstone Street and ends up on Suzanne Valadon and rue Tardieu. It is served by line M 2 of the Anvers metro station and the bus line Montmartrobus RATP No. 80 and No. 85.
The extent of the site was reduced by St Peter’s Square, which was the current location of the lower part of the Louise-Michel square. She was previously named site Piemontesi. She took the name of Place saint Pierrein 1863. It follows the Halle Saint-Pierre which was built in 1868. Dedicated to the art brut, singular, outsider, this museum is located at the foot of Montmartre, Baltard style. Once, she gave way to a market, followed by a school which was led by Martine Lusardy. Art Gross and Company was presented at the Halle Saint-Pierre in 1995. It was hidden from the five major contemporary art collections of the second generation of outsider art exhibition of the face.
Instead witnessed the flight of several balloons in 1870 as Armand Barbès which was mounted Spuller and Gambetta. The latter was Minister of the Interior of the new Third Republic. He left balloon tours to gather men for the army. The site is also facing the Basilica of the Sacred Heart, built in 1873 as a sacrificial place of abuses by the municipality.
Transfer to St. Peter’s Square in Paris
Place Saint-Pierre is located 29.5 kilometers from Orly Airport, 25.3 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.3 km from the airport of Beauvais.