History and visit the Ruisseau Street in Paris
Rue du Ruisseau is a Parisian way of the 18th arrondissement. It is located behind Montmartre, in the neighborhoods of Grandes-Carrieres and Clignancourt. It is 750 m long and 12 m wide. It begins at the intersection of Rue Marcadet and Duhesme street, extended by the Rue de la Fontaine au But and ends on Boulevard Ney and stalemate Alexandre Lecuyer.
Historically, the street belonged to the municipality of Montmartre. She underwent some modifications in 1837, 1854 and 1864. She joined the Paris road when it was annexed to the city of Paris in 1860. The section between the street and the street Marcadet post was called Ruisseau Road and the northern side was named chemin de Saint-Ouen. It took its name from a river which previously crossed. This was part of the old fountains of Montmartre.
It is in this street as the hostel for men, called the Island moved in 1979 following an expropriation caused by the renovation of the city of Saint-Denis. This association was first intended to accommodate men who came out of prison.
Two impasses cross street Ruisseau . The impasse Ruisseau is located at No. 101. Before 1897, it was named Malassis impasse. At No. 108 is the impasse Alexandre Lecuyer which takes its name from the landowner. The stalemate of the oil mill was formerly found at No. 97. It was built in the rue Belliard later. It can be seen at No. 100 Church St. Helena, a building in modern style.
Transfer to Ruisseau Street in Paris
Rue du Ruisseau is located 28.5 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24.2 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 82.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.