History and visit the Rue Saint-Eleutherius in Paris
The Rue Saint-Éleuthère part of the 18th arrondissement of Paris. It belongs to the district of Clignancourt. Its length extends over 150 m with 12 m wide. It begins at 11 rue Foyatier, extends the rue du Cardinal-Dubois and ends at the rue du Mont-Cenis and 2 rue Azaïs. This is a very old Parisian way.
Previously, his party from north to south was experienced as the street from the studios. From west to east, it is named rue Neuve-Saint-Paul. It was called Saint-Éleuthère throughout its entirety in memory of Saint Eleutherius, who was a companion of Saint Denis. According to legend, both accompanied by Saint Rustique was tortured in the next street. An impasse had said court Pressoir as neighbor’s house bailiwick of the Abbey of Montmartre. It was some time later absorbed by the Rue Saint Eleutherius.
Between the street and the street Foyatier St. Eleutherius still stands the old Panorama of the Sacred Heart, currently known as the Pan Funicular. The Garden Arena Montmartre built en1941 lies between the southern part of Saint-Eleutherius and Azaïs street. We can also see the Nadar Square within which stands a monument of Chevalier de La Barre.
Voltaire spoke of his outrage at the torture suffered by the young knight in the Philosophical Dictionary in 1769. At nineteen years old, the young man was martyred because he would not have welcomed a procession. He had crushed bones and flesh and gnawing the head off.
Transfer to the Rue Saint-Eleutherius in Paris
The Rue Saint-Eleutherius is located 29.8 kilometers from Orly Airport, 25.5 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 85.1 km from the airport of Beauvais.