History and visit the Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth in Paris
Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth is located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris in the area of Arts and Crafts. She starts Turbigo Street and No. 89 Temple Street at No. 201 and ends at the Boulevard de Sebastopol in No. 104.
Historically, the street bore the name of rue Neuve-Saint-Martin in 1960, but the rue Neuve-Saint-Martin is an extension of the Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth. In this time, fathers of Nazareth have established their convent rue du Temple. Temple Street was called Our Lady of Nazareth according to a ministerial decision of 4 Floreal, Year VIII, signed by L. Bonaparte. The width of the highway 11.5 meters was set by the Royal Decree of 14 January 1829.
This street is lined with wonderful historical monuments are objects of tourist attraction. At No. 15 Rue is the Nazareth synagogue built in 1851 by architect Alexandre Thierry. At No. 33 is the home of artist Henry Ukrainian Axenfeld. The birthplace of the engineer Rudolf Diesel is located at No. 38. He was at the origin of the internal combustion engine, engine designed to run not with diesel, but to work with oils. And the passage of Pont-aux-Biches is at No. 40.
The street has a length of 605 meters and a width of 11 meters. She was appointed by the Ministerial Decree of 18 February 1851. The metro Republic, Strasbourg – Saint-Denis and serve Temple Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth.
Transfer to Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth in Paris
Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth is located 20.3 km from Orly airport, 26.2 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86.6 km from Paris Beauvais airport.