History and visit the Rue Yvonne-le-Tac in Paris
Rue Yvonne-le-Tac is part of the 18th arrondissement of Paris. It starts from the Rue des Trois Freres, on Place des Abbesses and stops at the street Vieuville. It belongs to the district in Clignancourt with 189m length and 10m in width.
It originally named rue Marie-Antoinette. Some time and later it changed into street Antoinette. From 1968, the Street was called Yvonne-le-Tac tribute to the teacher and principal of the school girls, Yvonne Le Tac. She was a woman of strength. It was first deported to Ravensbrück, then at Auschwitz-Birkenau. She repatriated in Marseille After the Russians liberated the concentration camp. Following June terrible fall, She died in Paris in 1957.
At No. 9 of this street was once implanted the convent of the Sisters of Helpers Purgatory Where was the chapel of Martyrdom. It was created in 1887 by the pastor of the Madeleine, Father Le Rebours in the place of the martyrdom of the first Bishop of Paris, Saint-Denis. August 15, 1534, Ignatius of Loyola and his companions made a solemn vow in this chapel. Mole and Hannibal Coconas were secretly buried there in 1574 after they had tortured on the Place de Greve.
The former School for Girls street Antoinette TrouvÃ at No. 7 of this street. A son is elevated location CURRENTLY college Yvonne Le Tac. The painter Henri Gervex born en 1852 IN A House That situation is at No. 18.
Transfer to the street Yvonne-le-Tac to Paris
Rue Yvonne-le-Tac Located 29.4 km from Orly Airport, 25.9 miles from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.1 km from the airport of Beauvais.