Shuttle pick up at Orly airport to rue du Figuier in Paris
History and visit the rue du Figuier in Paris
The rue du Figuier is a street of IV arrondissement of Paris. It begins at the rue Charlemagne finally at the intersection of the Hotel de Ville and St. Fauconnier. Its extension is the street The Ave Maria. The street was already in 1300 it was already built and bearing the same name present.
This street is the Hotel de Sens at No. 1, the building is one of the few vestiges which represents the architectural art of the Middle Ages. The street remains a feature of Paris, because in this street are still civilian buildings that are evocative of medieval era prior to the sixteenth century. These include: the door of the Hotel de Clisson, Tower of John the Fearless, the Hôtel de Sens, the Tower of John the Fearless, and the Hôtel de Cluny.
The Hôtel de Cluny is at the corner of the Boulevard Saint-Michel and Boulevard Saint-Germain, it was built on a plot of the palace of Thermes. The abbots of Cluny were the founders of the building which was built in 1340. Subsequently, the building was modified by the nephew of a minister of Louis XII, Jacques d'Amboise. The building is a mixture of architecture from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance.
The Hôtel de Sens as he celebrated resi characters known as Marguerite de Valois, the Chancellor Duprat, and the Cardinals of Lorraine to name a few. The hotel was later taken over by the Archbishop of Paris. The building now houses the Forney library.
Transfers to the rue du Figuier in Paris The rue du Figuier is located 23 km from Orly airport, 37 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 111 km from the airport of Beauvais.