History and activities in Trappes
The name of the city comes from the Celtic Trebo which means village. The history of the region dates back to the age of polished stone as instruments of this period have been discovered in this destination. According to its name, the city requires a human presence in the Gallo-Roman period. Indeed, a Roman road lies at the crossroads of routes Paris-Chartres Dreux and Paris. The city and its church passed into the hands of the abbey of Saint-Denis to the year 1003. Until the twentieth century, the area is a rural area Trappes whose main business focuses on the cultivation of cereals, sugar beet and vegetables. Towards the end of the twentieth century, the city tends to development and advancing urbanization.
Tourism and visits to Trappes
The city of Trappes has a special monument. City workers Teeth Saw is a city of 40 houses adjoining, built around the second quarter of the twentieth century between the years 1926 to 1931. Facades and roofs of all buildings without forgetting the garden were the subject of a registration under the Historic Monuments December 30, 1992. Besides this monument, the city also has various tourist attractions to visit. The main concern of these wonders Porch The old Castle of the seventeenth century, the Church of St. George with a tower and pseudo-Romanesque style without forgetting the old Grenier à Sel.
To ensure the visit to the city of Trappes, tourists must use a transfer service allowing them to move from one site to another. In this case, we offer quality service to support your travels around the city of Trappes and from Paris airports. Through our three cars comfortable and well equipped, you travel slowly in this region. Our collections are thus collective shuttle, private car and luxury car VIP.
Transfer from Trappes to Paris airports
The city of Trappes is located 2 km from Montigny-le-Bretonneux and 26 km from the city of Paris. This destination is located 26.9 km from Orly airport, 55.6 km from the airport Charles de Gaulle Airport and 112 km from Paris Beauvais airport.