History and visit the doctor Lancereaux street in Paris
The rue du Docteur-Lancereaux is a way of the city of Paris which is located in the 8th arrondissement. It crosses the area of Europe. It starts at the Messina Avenue and extends to the rue de Courcelles.
The name of the street was formerly Dr. Lancereaux square of Messina. She was baptized rue du docteur-Lancereaux in 1934. This name was in honor of Dr. Stephen Lancereaux who died in his hotel which stood on the street of Benevolence.
The opening of the Rue du Docteur Lancereaux was made in the late nineteenth century. She was at number 13 Avenue of Messina. On the right side of the street was the backyard of a grand hotel of Prince Murat. She lived in the Rue de Courcelles numbers 32 to 40. Its construction has led to the destruction of many houses.
The rue du Docteur-Lancereaux houses the Institute was founded by philanthropic Dr. Dupeyroux in 1910. The school of the Brothers of Saint-Philippe was at number 19 of the street in 1910. The mansion called Opera House is located in this street. It was built between 1865 and 1870 by the architect Charles Garnier in the Napoleon III style. Currently, this property is private property.
Transfer to the Rue du Docteur-Lancereaux in Paris
Dr. Lancereaux street is at an interval of 26.5 km from Orly Airport to 30.3 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.5 km from the airport of Beauvais.