History and visit the Rue Saint-Lazare in Paris
Rue Saint-Lazare is located in the 8th and 9th arrondissement of Paris. It crosses the area of the floor – d’Antin and the neighborhood of Europe. It begins 9 rue Bourdaloue and 1 rue Notre-Dame-de-Lorette and ends instead Gabriel Peri and Rue de Rome. It has 1066 meters long and 11-36 meters wide.
Rue Saint-Lazare was founded in the seventeenth century. It currently bears the name was given in 1770 and until this year it was called pocherons and street rue d’Argenteuil. Previously, this street joined the City of Bishop and the village of Roule pocherons to the city.
Its current name was given because it led to the house St. Lazarus. This house was designed for people with leprosy, but in 1793 it was converted into a prison. Regarding these dimensions have been established by ministerial decree in 1797. The width is fixed at 10 meters minimum, but considered to be useful for the benefit of the public, the width has been increased to 20 meters in 1843.
The construction of the famous saint Lazare station was made in 1837 while the impasse that Bony was used to unload the luggage was made in 1826. Buildings decorated by the French style of the sixteenth century are still visible. Delaroche The hotel dating from 1829, the Hotel Concorde Opera Brasserie Mollard and give all these charms to the Rue Saint-Lazare.
Transfer to the rue Saint-Lazare in Paris
Rue Saint-Lazare is at a distance of 21.5 km from Orly Airport, 26 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.6 km from the airport of Beauvais.