History and visit the Reaumur street in Paris
Reaumur street is part of the second and third arrondissement of Paris. It connects the Rue Richelieu and the Rue du Temple and extends through the streets of Quatre Septembre. The street was built in 1851 in the third arrondissement. She started from the Rue du Temple and the Rue Saint-Denis to bring the Rue Saint-Denis, rue du Marché Saint-Martin and the Rue Royale St. Martin.
In 1895 was the piercing performed between Notre-Dame-des-Victoires and the Rue Saint-Denis. The book has removed the right side of the street to let Thévenot the left side which lies between the rue Saint-Denis and the Rue des Petits tiles that still exist. Street of Small-century tiles in vivid was named cul-de-sac of the Cordeliers.
Implementation of the Rue Reaumur also took away the impasse Thévenot, the passage of couriers and a piece of street Joquelet is currently Léon-Claudel. Thévenot street took its name in 1676 at the request D’Andre Thevenot who are the chief controller rents Hôtel-de-Ville.
The suppression of side pair took away the town hall square in the Revolution, it was at No. 24. No. 28 was the home of Josephine de Beauharnais and this is the birthplace of Prince Eugene. Joséphine de Beauharnais was the first wife of Napoleon she was Empress of Françe.
Disappeared several streets such as rue Saint-Martin Rovale, Volta Street and Market Street and St. Martin Street Philipot. Phélippeaux Street has kept its name in honor of the mathematician who invented the thermometer. He was the Director of the Conservatoire des Arts et Métiers.
Transfer to the Rue Reaumur in Paris
Reaumur street in Paris is 20 km from Orly airport, 28 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86 km from Beauvais Airport.