- History and visit the Rue Notre-Dame-des-Victoires in Paris
- Transfer to Rue Notre-Dame-des-Victoires in Paris
History and visit the Rue Notre-Dame-des-Victoires in Paris
Notre-Dame-des-Victoires is located in the IIe arrondissement of Paris. In the seventeenth century the street was as Herbu path name because it was relatively deserted. From the nineteenth century, it became very popular because of the location of Imperial couriers who will become the New Messaging The Parisian press. Their headquarters was located between the Reaumur street at No. 111 which was their entry, and St. Paul-Lelong between 1947 and 1991.
The street name comes from the name of a church belonging to a monastery which was founded in 1619. It was created for Augustin Scalzi is also called the Little Father. It was Louis XII who built this church dedicated to the Virgin in honor of the victories against the Protestants. It was rebuilt in 1656. The construction will be completed in 1740. It will contain the tombs of Lulli and Lambert. During the revolution the church will serve as the local stock market. Remarkable for its very large buildings the convent of the Petits Peres is enriched with a rich library, an art gallery, and a cabinet of medals.
The hotel was Samuel Bernard on Notre-Dame des Victoires. This man was a financier that King Louis XIX rubbed to make loans. Through the favors of King Louis XIX financial married his daughters to rich personalities such as Biron, Mole, and Lamoignon. Marriages are made in magnificence, and that sparked scandals in Paris.
Transfer to Rue Notre-Dame-des-Victoires in Paris
Notre-Dame-des-Victoires is located 22 km from Orly airport, 31 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 85 km from the airport of Beauvais.