History and visit the rue de Berri in Paris
The rue de Berri is a way of the 8th arrondissement of the French capital. It crosses the Faubourg du Roule . It begins at 92, avenue des Champs-Elysées and ends at 163 Boulevard Haussmann. It has dimension of 548 meters long and 12 meters wide. The creation of this street was made around 1778. She had various names as a way of Chaillot at Roule Ruelle de Chaillot, the Oratory Lane, New Street and Berri Street Fraternity.
The royal nursery was between the rue de Berri and Rue du Colisee. She ferried supplies to the royal houses of these beautiful plants, flowers, trees. It was changed from place to implement the project of John Law to build residential buildings. This project has not been completed and the land became the owner of the Comte de Saint-Florentin in 1755.
The Count d’Artois bought and became owner of the premises in 1772. Letters Patent dated April 4, 1778 ordered the opening of the street. It was named Rue de Berri in tribute to the Duke of Berry. It was on the site of an old road that was already on the map drawn by Jouvin Rochefort in 1672.
Of widening and installation of paving stones were made in 1778. Extensions to Boulevard Haussmann were made in 1864. It housed a mansion that was the Isabelle Davesne firm clairvoyance. She has known the famous people like composer Paul Vidal or actress Rejane.
Transfer to the Rue de Berri in Paris
The rue de Berri is located at an interval of 23.2 km from Orly Airport, 30.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.5 km from the airport of Beauvais.