History and visit the street from Le Havre to Paris
The rue du Havre is located in the 8th and 9th arrondissement of Paris. The district of La Madeleine and the neighborhood of Europe are crossed by the street. It begins at the Boulevard Haussmann and ends on the Place du Havre. It existed since 1841 and is 134 meters long.
The rue du Havre is divided into two even numbers are in the 9th arrondissement, while odd numbers are located in the 8th arrondissement. The construction of the rue du Havre was made in order to simplify the traffic at the entrance of railways Rouen, Versailles and St. Germain.
The name of the rue du Havre was given because the trains are taken on the dock leading to Havre. Part of the Harbour Street which was between Boulevard Haussmann and the Rue de Provence belonged to the street now called Farm Mathurins rue Vignon. The opening part of the street was located between Saint-Lazare and the Rue de Provence was made following a royal decree in 1843.
The particular building located on the rue du Havre is the Lycee Condorcet. School buildings were a former Capuchin monastery of St. Louis d’Antin built by architect Alexandre Théodore Brongniart. This street is famous novel by Paul Guimard.
Transfer to the rue du Havre in Paris
The rue du Havre locates at a distance of 20.5 km from Orly airport, 26.2 km from the airport of Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.9 km from Beauvais Airport.