History and visit the street Tilsit to Paris
Tilsit Street is located in the 8th and the 17th arrondissement of Paris. She travels the neighborhood Faubourg du Roule area and Dull. It starts at 154, avenue des Champs-Elysées and ends at 2, avenue de la Grande Armee. It is placed in the vicinity of Place de l’Étoile became Place Charles de Gaulle in 1970. It measures 460 meters long and 12 meters wide.
Street and Street Tilsit Pressburg produce a circle and commemorate all diplomatic triumphs of Napoleon 1st. The name of this street was given according to the decree dated 2 March 1864 on the Treaty of Tilsit in 1807. The difference in spelling between the street name and the treaty is explained by the tendency of the old German spelling rules that tend to increase the consonants to mark the laconic nature of vowels. Fronts hotels in this street were built according to the model of the architect Jacques-Ignace Hittorff 1853. The constructs were made by the architect Charles Rohault Fleury. It is served by the Metro station Charles de Gaulle Etoile station.
Street Tilsit has special places such as hotels uniforms built in 1868 and are open to the Place de l’Etoile. The hotel Landolfo-Carcano is located in this street. It was built by the architect Charles Rohalt Fleury and the interior is adorned with paintings by Charles Chaplin, Denuelle Alexander, Victor and Pierre Alexis Joseph Mazerolle. Currently, he serves as the Embassy of Qatar. The headquarters of the French Society of IT services and management consultancy lies in the street.
Transfer to the street Tilsit to Paris
Street Tilsit is at a distance of 25.7 km from Orly airport, 29.3 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.9 km from the airport of Beauvais.