- History and visit the rue de la Bienfaisance in Paris
- Transfer to the rue de la Bienfaisance in Paris
History and visit the rue de la Bienfaisance in Paris
Benevolent Street is a street in the French capital. It is located in the 8th arrondissement in the heart of Europe. It begins at the Rock Street and ends at the street in Tehran
The creation of the Charity Street was made in 1793. She was known by other names before taking its current name. Formerly, it was called the street and street Observance of Rovigo. It was called the Benevolent Street in 1816.
The construction of the street Benevolence was made following plans Verniquet. A meeting which took place February 9, 1793 approved the standardization of road that lay between the street and the street Rocks Miromesnil.
The rue de la Bienfaisance has undergone extension work during the construction of the abattoir du Roule in 1816. The name it bears today is in reference to Dr. Goetz who lived in the street. He was well known for its charity work for the company.
On 12 July 1816, a ministerial decree ordered 10 meters width of the street charity. Alignments were carried out in 1846 and the width was changed to 12 meters.
Mansions were well known on the street of the Benevolent and are still visible on the land, which the hotel of Madame A. Schelcheer, Hotel de Broglie, the hotel Half Mondaine Marion Delorme, the hotel and the hotel Blarenberghe Van de Ribes. Of famous people have lived in the rue de la Charity.
Transfer to the rue de la Bienfaisance in Paris
The rue de la Bienfaisance is an interval of 27.5 km from Orly Airport to 31.4 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.8 km from the airport of Beauvais.