History and visit the street from Saint Petersburg in Paris
Street of St. Petersburg is a path that lies in Paris’ 8th arrondissement. It crosses the area of Europe. It begins at the Place de l’Europe and ends at the Place Clichy, No. 3 and boulevard des Batignolles.
Street of St. Petersburg street called St. Petersburg before 1914, rue de Petrograd between 1914 and 1945 Street Leningrad between 1945 and 1991. She is back street of St. Petersburg in 1991 following a bylaw dated 28 November 1991. The construction of the street of St. Petersburg was made following a royal decree dated February 2, 1826. It is built on the surfaces belonging to Sylvain Mignon and Philip Jonas Hagerman.
A building built in 1837 on this street belongs to the National Society of French Railways. Remarkable buildings are located on this street, the post office station Saint Lazare, the chapel of the house generalizes the Oblates of Mary Immaculate and also the former convent of the Oblate immaculate Maris said IMO The chapel is located at number 24 bis, and inaugurated in 1900. It was closed in 1903 but reopened in 1907.
For cons, the former convent now houses the National Institute of Industrial Property.
In addition, famous people were conquered by the street of St. Petersburg, whose sister and brother of actor Jean Gabin, Ferdinand and Queen Ferrier Moncorgé, the painter, Edouard Manet and the famous Opera singer Lina Pacary paris.
Transfer to the street of St. Petersburg in Paris
Street of St. Petersburg locates at a distance of 23.5 km from Orly Airport to 25.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83 km from Beauvais Airport.