History and visit the Avenue de Saint-Ouen in Paris
The Avenue de Saint-Ouen is located in the 17th and 18th arrondissements of Paris. It belongs to the district of Grandes-Carrieres and Epinettes . Marking the boundary between the two districts, it measures 1,125 m long and 23.6 m wide. It starts between the No. 62 and No. 66 Avenue de Clichy and stops at 1 Boulevard Bessières and boulevard Ney. It is served by the metro Guy Môquet La Fourche and Porte de Saint-Ouen.
Historically, it was born of an ancient road that led to Saint-Ouen. It took its name from the latter. It already existed in the seventeenth century. Between 1803 and 1863, she joined the thirteen main road and was called Avenue de Saint-Ouen. These even numbers were part of the 18th arrondissement and the odd numbers were gathered in the 17th district.
On this avenue once existed a station on the line of the Little Belt. It did not last long and was transformed into magasin.On can see the Church of St. Michel des Batignolles, the work of architect Bernard Hauboldau No. 19.Elle is located in the vicinity of the junction of La Fourche . It was built in 1913 and was not completed until 1938. This is the third church dedicated to Saint Michel Paris.
On the next hand, the old St. Mary’s Nativity once erected at No. 146. On its site now stands the Day Hospital The Spark which is run by the French Red Cross. The institution’s principal activity day hospitalization in psychiatry for children and adolescents between five and eighteen years.
Transfer to the Avenue de Saint-Ouen in Paris
The Avenue de Saint-Ouen is located 28.6 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24.9 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 81.7 km from the airport of Beauvais.